Your listing options include:
1. Zillow rental network - automatically push your ad to Zillow and their other listing partners. You will be able to edit or stop the ad directly from LeaseRunner. The ad will include our APPLY NOW link.
2. Craigslist Ad HTML - place the HTML code directly into your craigsist ad description. As of November 2013, the HTML formatting will be stripped down by craigslist but it will still include the APPLY NOW link for your applicants to copy and paste in their browsers and apply directly.
3. Application Link - you can place the application link on other sites (portals) of your choice, or email the application link to your prospects.
4. APPLY NOW button HTML - a stand alone button; you can place the code on your own website next to the listing of the rental property.
Creating a Rental Ad, Link, and Button
1. From the LIST button on the Dashboard, simply fill out the form for a rental ad, link, or button.
2. Upload photos.
3. Post your ad on any sites you wish: Zillow, craigslist, Facebook, Twitter. Or grab the application link and email it directly to your prospects.
Screening Directly from the Ad - All Fees Paid by Applicant
- If you prefer, you can attach a request for screening services (credit, criminal, eviction, financial profile). You can select your screening services on the LIST form.
- Your prospective applicant will pay for these services by default.
- You cannot pay for the screening yourself if you screen directly from the rental ad. We try to protect you from unnecessary fees generated by any uninterested parties.
- As usual, the property manager listed in your account will receive an email as soon as the prospective tenant fills out the rental application and/or completes the screening authorization.
Deactivating the APPLY NOW Button
If you have found the perfect tenant, click the Stop Ad button. This deactivates the APPLY NOW button and pulls the ad from Zillow. While your ad can still be active on craigslist or on your website, clicking on the APPLY NOW button will display a message to an applicant that the property is no longer available.
You can always activate your ad again if you need to re-list the property at Properties > Edit Listing.